The recipient of the Les Fannin Aviation Camp Scholarship may attend one Aviation Camp of his choice offered by the Challenger Learning Center at no cost. The recipient must be a Richland 2 Middle School student and must have demonstrated financial need.
To apply for the Les Fannin Memorial Aviation Scholarship, please submit the following to the Challenger Learning Center of RCSD1 by May 18, 2018:
- A recommendation letter from a teacher, guidance counselor, or other school personnel
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card (a print-out from PowerSchool is acceptable)
- An essay written by the student explaining why he or she would like to attend Aviation Camp
- A completed Summer Camp Registration Form
- A completed Les Fannin Aviation Scholarship Application 2017