Earth Reference Systems
- Students learn about the Earth’s grid system.
- Space Reference Systems: An understanding of the Earth and it’s rotation around the Sun is essential to understanding the space reference system of right ascension and declination.
- Flight Simulator: Students compare piloting using conventional flight instruments and a heads-up display.
- Students learn about different types of satellites and their functions.
- Rockets: Students gain an understanding of different types of rockets and their parts, propulsion, and control. Students review the rocketry industry–past, present, and future.
- Rocket Simulator: This lesson is still in development.
- This lesson is still in development.
- Modeling Satellite Orbits (using Satellite Tool Kit): This lesson is still in development.
- Flight Simulator: This lesson is still in development.